It's a new season and with new seasons come changes. The weather is getting cooler, the days are getting shorter and you may be feeling the itch to make some changes yourself. A fresh start! We want to challenge you to do something each day that makes you happy, brings you joy or makes you feel really good about yourself! This could be anything for you but we want to focus on art. Everyone has an artist that lives inside of them, it's just a question of whether or not this innate ability has been cultivated and nurtured. The world is your canvas! Your potential is limitless! Surround yourself with places, people and animals that inspire you. Challenge yourself to try new things and always create. Below I've listed 5 tips to help inspire your inner artist on the daily:
1. Be an artist in the kitchen and whip up a fantastic meal.
2. Write a poem from your stream of consciousness, and who cares if it makes sense?!
3. Go for a nature walk and snap some photos.
4. Throw on the boldest items in your closet that make you feel amazing (you don't even have to leave your house)!
5. Sing a song (loudly) and break out your wildest dance moves.
Creativity is the expression of the soul - so dig deep, find your inspiration, and let your mind wander outside the box.