Lovestitch Social Media Marketing Guru
Social Media Marketing Guru
Lovestitch is seeking a hands-on Social Media Manager with strong experience in marketing and graphic design!
Reporting directly to the Marketing/eCommerce Director, Lovestitch is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager who loves showcasing enchanting content that engages and connects to our growing audience as we aim to expand and become leaders in the DTC fashion world.
Joining our team means you are part of a lean crew dedicated to serving our customers and community relevant, engaging content in the ever-expanding and ultra-competitive Online Fashion environment. This person will support the marketing team by helping develop our brand’s presence, identify channel specific content trends, strategize and generate engaging content, and launch social campaigns that capture a diverse audience base.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, development, and publishing of content across all current & future social/digital channels. You will respond to comments and DM’s and use approved strategies to reach new audiences via outreach engagement. You will be the point-person for influencer outreach, influencer management, and collaboration budgets. Working within our current GRIN platform, you will create and manage brand ambassador programs that vary from trade collaborations, affiliate programs, commission programs, and flat rate collaborations.
You will manage community engagement while working cross-functionally with Brand Marketing, Digital, and Merchandising to secure relevant content for social channels. This is a hands-on role in a fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work with a sharp team of dedicated individuals!
- Continue to develop Lovestitch’s brand voice and image as we move into highly intentional social & brand strategies
- Develop social media strategies that expand brand awareness and drive customer growth while aligning with the Lovestitch brand style guide, voice, and seasonal story/concepts.
- Manage all content planning, content calendars, reporting, and optimizations across all social platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest & eventually YouTube).
- Partner with marketing to refine content needs for social media platforms. Developing a strong visual personality and style guide for social media while incorporating GIFs, native video, illustration, animation, graphic design, photo edits and photography.
- Remain highly adaptable, flexible, and organized to pivot content publishing plans.
- Develop and execute towards objectives and KPIs across social media accounts; reporting on performance weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Produce weekly schedules for all imagery, tags and captions, and make edits as needed for each account and planned post.
- Manage and organize UGC from influencers, collaborators, and in-house content creation
Education & Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of experience managing social media for a fashion brand, with a heavy focus on Instagram, as well as very strong understanding of brand-specific strategies via TikTok
- 1+ years of experience building content strategy and boards on Pinterest; bonus if you’ve created or managed Pinterest Ad Campaigns
- Prior experience developing social media strategies that grew follower base and increased engagement.
- 5+ years of progressive responsibility in social, digital marketing or advertising within retail, fashion & apparel, or an agency.
- 3+ years of experience with photoshop or related design platforms for editing photos, adding text overlays, creating gifs, resizing images, etc.
- Preferred but not mandatory: Experience with GRIN, or related influencer management platforms
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills and an ability to merge professionalism with a fun, conversational tone.
- Highly detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Deep understanding of how paid and organic content and strategies work together.
- Deep understanding of influencer outreach, ambassador management, and collaboration planning.
- Expert in social media metrics and social listening tools.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting on performance metrics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage your own calendar & time with very little direction, outside of weekly approvals from marketing director and/or copywriting adjustments
- Ability to create visual story boards for upcoming seasons, integrating social channel trends & varying content types to provide a complete content & social media strategy
Think you have what it takes?
Email your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org | Please use subject line, "Social Media Magician"
Follow us on Instagram to see what we're all about!