It's almost time to embark on the festival event of the year, Coachella! All the buzz in fashion, music and art has already filled all the social media outlets. But nobody is discussing the reality of the dry desert heat. Coachella Valley is nestled conveniently in the heart of the desert in Riverside County near Palm Springs. There is no doubt that while planning outfits, festival goers are super excited about planning their wardrobe for the double weekend event mid April.
But be forewarned, the heat can be overwhelming. You find most girls end up in cut offs and a bikini top. So the question becomes this, how can you look stylish and keep cool in the desert heat? Well, we have lots of solutions here at Lovestitch, we have the ideal Spring/Summer collection directed to the bohemian gypset look, without looking contrived. Check out some of our in house stylist's picks for your fun-filled Coachella weekend.
Lovestitch Coachella Must Haves!
1. A lightweight free-flowing romper
2. Tie dye
3. Accessorize with a fun tote to carry all
4. Lace is the way to go for a sexier looks
5. Short & colorful minis in the true vibe of the festival season
6. Gypsy chic, boho kimonos are sexy with just a bikini underneath, or short-shorts & a tank for cooler summer nights
7.Travel in style with our beautiful travel bags! You don't have to sacrifice any outfit options when you travel with these extra large, boho weekender bag!