Peace, Love and Coachella
It's almost time to embark on the festival event of the year, Coachella! All the buzz in fashion, music and art has already filled all the social media outlets. But nobody is discussing the reality of the dry desert heat. Coachella Valley is nestled conveniently in the heart of the desert in Riverside County near Palm Springs. There is no doubt that while planning outfits, festival goers are super excited about planning their wardrobe for the double weekend event mid April.
But be forewarned, the heat can be overwhelming. You find most girls end up in cut offs and a bikini top. So the question becomes this, how can you look stylish and keep cool in the desert heat? Well, we have lots of solutions here at Lovestitch, we have the ideal Spring/Summer collection directed to the bohemian gypset look, without looking contrived. Check out some of our in house stylist's picks for your fun-filled Coachella weekend.
Lovestitch Coachella Must Haves!
1. A lightweight free-flowing romper such as The Cypress Romper
2. Tie dye billowy maxi dress like our Mila Maxi Salton Sea
3. Accessorize with a fun tote to carry all, like our Renata Cross Body Tote
4. Crochet is the way to go over a bikini to look super chic go for The Perla Crochet Dress. You can even add your own slip for nighttime and make it two outfits in one!
5. Short and tribal, being colorful in the true vibe of the festival in our Phoebe Aztec Print Mini
6. Gypset and lace with a flower in the hair the perfect look is with the Magnolia Festival Kaftan
7.Travel in style with The Zoya Weekender leather travel bag, this bag even has a hidden compartment for shoes or other goodies!
8. Scarves are a great statement piece, with all its multi-functional uses don't forget to grab a fun one, we suggest our hand dyed Cherai Beach Scarf .
Check out how Rocky Barnes turns our stunning scarves into a turban!!!!!